Monday, March 11, 2013

Hi, I'm Kally

So, first off no, I'm not my mother Tia Hurt but her daughter Kirstie, or "Kally" I created this blog for the teens of America. In 2010 more than one third of children and adolescents were obese, and this number keeps climbing. This blog is to help not only that one third, but the rest of teens in America. To get them motivated, to help us teens get through the teen years, and beyond then. In this blog I am going to show you workouts, school lunches, easy running schedules, and much more. Share motivational videos, photos, music play lists for workouts and inspiring stories. I'm here to spark a fire in the teens of America.

So now, a little about myself :) ,I'm 14 years old and from a tiny private school. I love sports! I'm on the basketball, and volleyball team at my school.However softball and baseball are my favorite sports,and I'm attempting to like running. 

My favorite Foods: 

***All bread is 100 percent whole wheat
All milk I drink is one percent (I swear it tastes exactly like 2 percent)
All peanut butter is all natural 
All jelly is Polaner All fruit with fiber.*** 

 Healthy snacks:
  • Peanut butter ( all natural ) with Triscuts.(Reduced Fat) 
  •  Banana's 
  •  Greek Okios strawberry yogurt! 
Breakfasts :
  • Toast with peanut butter, and sliced banana's 
  • Wheaties with 1 percent milk 
  • Multi-Grain cheerios with 1 percent milk, and cut up banana's in the cereal. 
  • Scrambled egg's with 1 percent milk 
 Lunches: 
  • Peanut butter (all natural) with all natural strawberry jelly
  •  Nature valley granola ( the almond is my favorite) 
  • diced peaches in fruit cups (only the ones in water, NOT juice!) 
  • and Skinny Pop, popcorn. 
  • Quesadilla's with pressure cooked chicken, whole wheat tortilla's and cheese.
Dinners: 

  • Mom's pot roast 
  • Grilled chicken 
  • Quesadilla with pressure cooked chicken, whole wheat tortilla's and cheese. 
Deserts: 
  • Greek Yogurt (Okios )
  • Smoothies (Banana's, Strawberries, Ice, and milk.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment